Jordan’s Principle School Bus Driver
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for a Jordan’s Principle School Bus Driver.
The Jordan’s Principle School Bus Driver is responsible to provide safe transportation for the students of Charles Sinclair School and Fisher River High School children.
- Valid Class 4 License
- Current driver’s abstract
- Current medical report
- Current Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Record Checks
- Previous experience would be a definite asset
- Drive school bus routes as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
- Must be available 8 hours per day
- Ability to get along with students
- Perform a routine safety check of bus
- Other related duties as assigned
Applicants may submit their covering letter, resume, three references (one of which must be the last supervisor) and supporting documents to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB. R0C 1S0
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation.
Deadline for resumes: Open Until Filled
Your application has been successfully submitted.