Parental Involvement Worker/ Office Assistant (WeeCare Daycare Centre)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fisher River WeeCare Daycare Centre invites applications for a Parental Involvement Worker/Office Assistant (Term Position)
Applicants must possess and/or meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be personal and flexible
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy working with children and families
- Computer knowledge considered a definite asset
- Record keeping of interactions which occur on a day to day basis between centre staff, children and their families
- First Aid and CPR training, however will allow an opportunity to obtain training
- Must provide a criminal record check
- Must provide a child abuse registry check
- Must have, or willing to obtain, a Food Handlers Certificate
Applicants are to submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks must be included, along with 3 references (one of which must be the last/current supervisor) to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB. R0C 1S0
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation Board of Education.
Deadline for resumes Open until Filled
Your application has been successfully submitted.