Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for a Mechanic, Term Position.
- Strong willed, motivated person who can work independently, punctual and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Have interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a time-sensitive, team based environment
- Must have own vehicle for transportation
- Journeymen Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Uncertified Heavy Duty Mechanic with 3-5 years’ experience will also be considered
- Responsible for all service maintenance including but not limited to mechanical repairs to school buses, BOE vehicles and equipment
- Must be able to perform safety inspections
- Must have diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Verify deficiencies and repairs and ensure they are completed and documented
Term position, 8 hours per day from 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm. Monday thru Friday. Salary depending on experience.
Applicants may submit resumes, Child Abuse Check and Criminal Record Checks, references and supporting documents to the Fisher River Board of Education office.
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation.
All applicants are thanked for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Closing date for applications: Open until filled
Your application has been successfully submitted.