School Bus Driver
Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for a School Bus Driver for the 2021/2022 School Year.
- Valid Class 4 License, must be willing to upgrade to a Class 2 License
- School Bus Driver Certificate
- Current driver’s abstract
- Current medical report
- Current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks (checks must be provided at own expense)
- Previous experience would be a definite asset
- Drive school bus routes as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
- Drive for field trips as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
- Must be available 8 hours per day
- Ability to get along with students
Comprehensive benefits package in included with employment
Applicants must submit resume along with three references (one of which must be the last employer) and requested documents to the Fisher River Board of Education office. All applicants are thanked for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation.
Submit resume to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Closing Date: Open until filled
Your application has been successfully submitted.