This job is no longer accepting applications.
TWO (2) SCREENERS
Part Time & Casual
Posting Date: October 27, 2021
Position Title: Screener
Position Status: One (1) Part Time
Hours of Work: 40 Hours Bi-Weekly
Position Status: One (1) Casual
Hours of Work: As needed
Supervisor: Executive Director
This position is the first in-person point of contact for Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home (OSCN PCH). They are responsible for ensuring COVID-19 health safety measures are being adhered to when entering the facility.
- Greeting staff and visitors.
- Taking temperatures with a thermal thermometer and recording.
- Complete COVID-19 screening questions with all individuals entering the OSCN PCH.
- Ensuring all individuals entering the OSCN PCH are wearing masks or handing out masks as necessary.
- Ensuring all individuals use hand sanitizer prior to entering the OSCN PCH.
- Other duties as assigned by Administration.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and visitors.
- Ability to endure some physical work throughout the day.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a six (6) month term position November 15, 2021 – May 15, 2022, routinely working during normal OSCN PCH hours. 6:30 am – 11:30 am, 7 days a week.
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter along with a resume including the following;
- Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check; current within six (6) months.
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- Three work references (one being your current/last employer)
Please submit your Resume with required documents to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline: November 10, 2021
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.