Posting Date: Oct 7, 2021
Position Title: Security Personnel
Position Status: Casual
Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor
Hours of Work: Shift Work
As part of COVID-19 requirements, Security Personnel will screen incoming visitors and employees daily. They will closely monitor and control access of incoming/outgoing Residents, Visitors and Employees, and will direct them to the correct department within the facility. The purpose of Security Personnel will be to keep our Residents and Employees safe while in our facility.
- Training Certificate or knowledge in this area
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- Updated Criminal and Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Must have valid certificates in C.P.R., First Aide
- Must have a strong but professional demeanor/attitude
- Must be mature, patient and enjoy working with the elderly and must maintain a positive relationship with co-workers.
- Must have good organizational skills; ability to work with limited or no supervision at times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good written skills, documentation and paperwork will be required as part of the duties performed
- Must arrive on time each day, prior to opening
- Excellent physical, mental and emotional health
- Maintain a professional code of ethics
- Must be willing to comply with Fisher River Cree Nation Policies/Procedures and abide with the FRCN Illegal Drug By-Law.
- Must be available for on-call emergencies.
Deadline: Open until Filled
Please submit your Resume and required documents by Email, Fax or Canada Post to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.