PART TIME- CLASS 4 DRIVER
Posting Date: October 7, 2021
Position Title: Medical Driver
Position Status: Part Time
Supervisor: Head Nurse/Director of Nursing
Hours of Work: 40 Hours Bi-Weekly
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid class 4 drivers license with a clear drivers abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- P.R. & First Aid Certificates or willing to obtain
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction
- Responsible for residents personal needs during the medical trips
- Ability to work under pressure, and cope with long hours
- Must be available to transport the clients to and from medical appointments, and activity trips on and away from the community.
- Must be willing to work some weekends & evenings
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
Please submit applications to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Deadline: Open until filled
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.