(3) 1.0 EFT- Child Development Workers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1.0 EFT- Child Development Workers - Health x 3
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
The Child Development Worker-Health will provide comprehensive community health services in conjunction with the Jordan’s Principle team. Under the supervision of the Jordan’s Principle Case Manager, the Child Development Worker will work within the model of service delivery, develop tools to help the child learn life skills, assist with developmental and/or physical disabilities and provide support to parents/families that have children living with complex needs.
· Health Care Aide or a Child Development/Respite Worker background preferred;
· Minimum 2 years working experience in the field of Child Development or similar;
· Current CPR/First Aide or willing to train;
· Valid Manitoba Driver’s License and access to own vehicle is a must;
· Knowledge of Fisher River Cree Nation traditions and lifestyles;
· Excellent time management and facilitation skills;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Excellent verbal and communications skills;
· Critical thinking, attention to detail/accuracy, decision making and problem solving skills;
· Must have excellent mental, physical and social skills;
· Must adhere to working within a designated team setting;
· Must possess the knowledge of working with internal and external resources;
· Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, Child abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check, including the Illegal Drug By- law;
· Must be COVID-19 double-vaccinated.
Please submit cover letter along with resume and 2 references (1 from most recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Email: email@example.com or Fax to 204-645-2461
Deadline: November 18, 2021
We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Your application has been successfully submitted.