Education Specialist Coordinator (Charles Sinclair School)
Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for Education Specialist Coordinator at Charles Sinclair School
1. Certified Teacher
2. Dependable and well organized
3. Experience working with children and youth
4. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Willing to work in a team environment
6. Knowledge of speaking and/or writing the Cree Language would be an asset, willing to learn the Cree Language
7. Must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw and submit to employment drug testing.
1. Acting as a member of a multi-disciplinary team which may include parents, students, classroom teacher, para-educator(s), school administration and other professionals.
2. Directing support services to students and parents.
3. Managing and coordinating the special education services with the school resource teachers.
4. Maintaining positive human relationships.
5. Utilize the Cree language and local culture.
6. Perform duties as assigned.
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks, and include 3 references (one of which must be the last supervisor) to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for resumes Open until filled
Your application has been successfully submitted.