This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home (PCH) is currently seeking a Part Time Finance Clerk. Under the Supervision of the Executive Director the successful candidate will assist in in the maintenance of the PCH departmental expenditure plans; maintain accurate up to date, financial/bookkeeping and accounting processes; maintain an employee payroll system; maintain the Residents finance system. Obtain Statements and reports for the Executive Director, Departments and Board of Directors.
- Grade 12 education with either of the following:
- Certification in accounting from a recognized training institution and/or experience in bookkeeping processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, petty cash, and banking procedures.
- Basic computer skills such as Email, Microsoft Excel & Word. Knowledge in Long Term Care and/or knowledge of both Federal/Provincial Health Care Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, reliable, responsible, and accountable.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a respectful team player with the ability to work under stressful situations and to take direction and follow through.
- Respects confidentiality of Residents, Staff and the PCH data and office information.
- Adherence to PCH Policy & procedures.
- Knowledge of Cree/Ojibway languages is an asset.
- Working with FRCN Finance department the successful candidate will be responsible for: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Petty Cash, Employee Payroll, Resident finances, and other duties as assigned.
To be included with Resume/Application:
- Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check; both current within six (6) months.
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- Three work references (one being your current/last employer)
Please submit your Resume with required documents to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Deadline: December 3, 3021
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.