Part-time Housekeeping (set hours)
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services/ Rainbow House Wellness Centre
The Housekeeper, under the general direction of the Health Director, is responsible for providing the Health Centre & Rainbow House Wellness Centre facilities with complete cleaning & janitorial service; ensuring a safe work environment for Health Centre and RHWC staff and the general public; ensuring an adequate stock of safe and effective cleaning products and housekeeping supplies; providing minor repairs and maintenance in the absence of Maintenance personnel, other duties related to Housekeeping.
- Grade X or GED equivalent, training and/or a minimum of one year work experience in caretaker/cleaning/janitorial duties;
- Acquired training in WHMIS, CPR/FA, Transportation of Dangerous Goods or willing to be trained to perform above duties (preferred, but not mandatory);
- Excellent physical, mental and emotional health;
- Very good communication skills, respectful towards community members/co-workers/visitors;
- Ability to work as a team member and at times work independently;
- Must be available to work flexible hours;
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, including the Illegal Drug By-law;
- Must be Covid-19 double vaccinated, proof upon hiring.
Please submit Resume, 2 references (1 recent employer), and Criminal Record Check to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department Email: email@example.com or Fax: 204-645-2461
Deadline: January 27, 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.